Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Update on my condition

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Update on my condition

    I had a biopsy done on my tyroid this week and got the results today and found out I have Tyroid Cancer and also they think I have a lump on my lung also...I'm going nuts wondering what will happen being 35 yrs old...It's driving me crazy...They said that was causing all my other problems that I have and I have to see a specialist next week to find out what stage and what kind of cancer it is...Right now I need all the thoughts and prayers that can be given...It's really scary.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    What oncologist you going to see? I would stay away from Dr. Da Silva in Kingsport. He wasnt much help to my family. Tell them you want a PET scan done. Its a new type of MRI that picks up cancer cells in the body and is available at Holsten Valley hospital. Keep your chin up! We will pray!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bettyboop's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    You will continue to be in my prayers. What does your dr. say about your chances?
    :
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    You will be in my prayers.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    Tob you will continue to be in my prayers, keep positive!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    Your in my prayers man!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    You've got my prayers.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    You know you got it buddy.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Update on my condition

    You got a PM Tob. In my thoughts and prayers buddy.
    I just learned today i have another friend battling bladder cancer.
    You both are in my prayers bubby.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •